|This photo raises serious questions|
This photo taken last night raises major questions.
- What is Wonder Woman doing in Tempelhof?
- Why is she talking to local performer Clyde Barrow?
- Why does Clyde have such an elaborate radio setup?
- Why does Clyde appear to have an obsession with the popular local Dancer MissUnderstood?
- Why are our reporters taking photos inside private residences in the middle of the night?
It has been suggested that Clyde may not be just an innocent singer, but he may be an American agent, this would account for Wonder Woman's presence and the radio equipment. If this is the case, Clyde may be reporting to the US some of the anomalies that have been reported in Tempelhof in SL
Clyde's obsession with MissUnderstood has been suggested in several of his shows, the poster of her on the wall does appear to confirm this.
The last question is easy to answer.... our reporters spy on people at night, because they are fucking nosey. That is why Tempelhof in SL gets the best stories.
Yes I am going on holiday, my last post was supposed to be my last for awhile, but seriously, this story was too big not to post.